Good news re: this weekend!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:23:11 EST 2012

Greetings,

So, I mistakenly went to Athens Drive HS thinking it was my night for
class, but it's tomorrow night instead. Well, I felt silly, but as I was
heading home I stopped by the FLHS on a lark and what do you know--they had
2 2oz. packets of whole leaf Chinook! According to Eddie, they can be used
1:1 for finishing hops, and apparently you just up the hopping by 15% for
bittering. I picked both packs up, but that's all the Chinook they had at
the time. So if they don't have any more by this weekend, will it be enough?

Both Citra and Cascade were well in stock, so no worries on those fronts.

Cheers,

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter