Brewday tomorrow!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:33:48 EST 2012

Greetings,

We will be brewing Clinton's reformulation of Thoth tomorrow! I will be at
Evergreen at noon with the grains and hops in tow. But I need a shopping
list!

Clinton, are you on board with my water chemistry recommendations? Or would
Thoth be better suited with just minor additions of Calcium to preserve the
astringency? Do you have sufficient anise & molasses? (I have a gallon
minus a couple pounds here of the latter, so I'd be happy to donate some.)

BPT, if you're on board with sticking around for the brewday, we could
bottle Wassail. But you need to have clean bottles. Are you up for it?

Piiiiiipeliiiiine!!!

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter