Brewing!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:58:56 EST 2011

Concerning fenugreek, a bit of cursory searching turned up this gem:

http://outsidersalmanac.com/blog/2011/10/26/positive-progress-in-the-hunt-for-fenugreek-in-homebrew/

We don't secondary very often, but if we make 6 gallons, we can use the
5-gallon for main secondary and rack a gallon off for fenugreek testing.
I'll start soaking some in vodka to see what I think about it.