[wedding beers] Wrap-up

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:26:57 EDT 2011

Holy shit, that was fun.

Some ridiculously good beer has come out of our efforts, and I must thank
you all again for being part of it. I have had this dream in my mind for
nearly a year, and now it has come to fulfillment.

I know what you did this summer: http://calefaction.org/common/11cases.jpg

Without Kristen and Rachel, I would have very boring labels.

Without BT, Swayze, JHitz, & Emma, our loyal beer minions, we would have had
to bust our asses much harder to bottle and brew these things.

Most especially Clinton. Without you we couldn't have done it at nearly the
scale we have. I'd be bringing maybe 150 beers. And they'd be extract brews.
And they'd suck. And they'd probably all be infected.

And we got some competition ale out of it! Are you still game to represent
us this Saturday, Clinton?

I have reserved some of the beer for your consumption as a small token of
thanks for a job well done. We deserve to toast each other for this.

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org