The home stretch! [wedding brews]

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:37:56 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> We are through the shimmery curtain of crazytimes. We have brewed all 6
> batches. We did it! Wrapping up bottling is next, and then we can finalize
> the labels.
>
> Bottling schedule will ideally go thusly:
>
> This sat/sun: porter #2
> Weds 5 Oct: ESB #1
> Sun 16 Oct: ESB #2 (so late!)

We decided to change things up yesterday afternoon--I bottled ESB #1 last
night, and so we'll have a brew/bottle day this Wednesday so Clinton can
brew Thoth in time for solstice.

This will need to occur earlier in the day than we have been accustomed to
working, noon rather than 2pm. I do not have class, but I do need to be home
at a reasonable hour.

Clinton, I shall need the grain bill and hop list at some point prior to
Wednesday; just send it along when you're done reformulating.

Two to go!

So close!

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>