Session beers

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:15:28 EDT 2011

Greetings,

Clinton and I fairly well staked out our positions on session beers
yesterday during brewing, and I happened to stumble on this article:

http://draftmag.com/features/selling-the-session/

It's an interesting look at the economics of selling lower strength beers.
tl;dr: There's a decent market for it :)

Part of my interest in it is the challenge of preserving delicious beer
flavor while cutting cost and also intoxication. I think I did ok with my
first stovetop (4%); once I bottle the Northern Brown, I might try to scale
it back to 3.5%.

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter