[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing" by SteveKillen

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:14:09 EDT 2011

The time approaches rapidly. I request your feedback concerning the
structure of the brewing schedule for the next couple months. Some
specifics: I am not tied to a particular day on any given week, but we must
be doing something on most weeks. The blue cells indicate where the action
is, and the yellow weeks are weeks where all fermenters are in conditioning.

I timed it to give the saison the most total time. I rather enjoyed the
early stages of the porter, so I don't mind one batch having longer time in
bottle, but the saison most certainly needs every week it can get to be at
peak delish by wedding time. I tried to do a two-fermenter schedule, but I'm
not pleased with how little time it gives overall.

Yours,

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org