[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing/Costs" by SteveKillen

Calefaction Wiki noreply at calefaction.org
Mon May 23 11:11:35 EDT 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Calefaction Wiki" for change notification.

The "HomeBrewing/Costs" page has been changed by SteveKillen:
http://wiki.calefaction.org/HomeBrewing/Costs?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  An account of things paid for and owed, and a general measure of the costs involved.
-
- I shall begin scanning and putting receipts here. I am content to subsidize some of these things, as I like drinking your beers too, but I cannot afford to fund our entire grain bill by myself in perpetuity. --SteveKillen
-
-  * Clinton owes Steve '''$68'''
-   * Thoth Strong Stout: $30 (receipt lost)
-   * Nowruz IPA: $41.65 (we'll call it $30)
-   * 1/3 of the 5.5lbs DME: $8
-  * BPT owes Steve '''$8'''
-   * 1/3 of the 5.5lbs DME: $8

  = General supplies =
   * American Ultra Light DME: $24.50 (bought by SteveKillen on 3/20/11)