Next brew

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Mar 15 17:02:42 EDT 2011

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> So, looks like it's BT's turn. What do you have in mind, lad? Still up for the
> French Revolution ale?

I want to do a mostly-grain IPA next--and use the 7.5 gallon fermenter
to make a six gallon batch.

I messaged Chris about the gluten free brew and hopefully we can
schedule that soon too...

And since warm weather is approaching I think a Hefeweizen would be a
good brew too.

I am going to reformulate the IPA recipe I made a while ago in
brewtarget and step it up to six gallons now. If tomorrow works I can
knock that out to get something fermenting...

--
And did those feet in ancient times
Walk bare upon these lonely streets like mine?