Sorghum brew day

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Jan 26 13:39:00 EST 2011

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> So are we on for Sunday or Monday brewing the sorghum (and potentially bottling
> the strong stout)? I cannot join you on Saturday if that's the best day for the
> rest of you, but don't let me stop you!

I am awaiting another reply from Chris; he said he'd be up for it if he
could find a ride out here so I have to harass Kami into doing it ;)

We will not be bottling the stout Sunday; tonight I want to rack it into
my secondary to free up the 7.5 gallon carboy. Mostly because Sorghum is
only available in 3.3 lb packets of syrup... so I had to scale the batch
to six gallons (normal boil + top off with a gallon of distilled water
before racking) to get a sane gravity with 6.6 lb.

--
Lindsay (Carlton): should i eat more post its