[HCoop-Misc] VPS host recommendations?

Chris Fallin cfallin at hcoop.net
Sun Feb 8 22:47:54 EST 2009

I used OpenHosting (http://www.openhosting.com/) for about 2.5 years
before coming to HCoop at the beginning of January. They were
generally pretty reliable and give you a full VPS for $20/mo. Their
pricing model is interesting -- metered usage, but you have a minimum
commit rate (that's the $20). It seems to be a small operation with a
single real person for support. There were a few glitches but I was
generally happy with the service.

Chris