[HCoop-Misc] Mailing list communication HOWTO

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Fri Mar 7 01:50:37 EST 2008

A thought crossed my mind today: would it be good to have a chapter in
MemberManual, say MemberManual/Communication, which explains the do's
and dont's of communicating on our mailing lists?  Stuff like:

 - What topics are suitable for hcoop-discuss and what should go on
   hcoop-misc.
 - Stick to only one or two topics/themes per email message so that it
   is easier to reply to the messages.
 - How to bring up legitimate concerns: mailing list v. bugzilla,
   tone, etc.
 - Let's keep things civil without being accusatory, etc.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator