[HCoop-Misc] Correction

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Jan 28 21:14:29 EST 2008

Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> Along a similar vein to the RagingWire email but with broader
> implications, the Senate of the United States is considering the FISA,
> which normally deals with such issues as funding and spending for Social
> Security and Medicare.
Correction:
I got my federal acronyms mixed up here, I was thinking about FICA
(Federal Insurance Contributions Act) whereas this bill is actually FISA
(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act).  It's hard to keep all the
government acronyms straight.  So it has nothing to do with social
security or medicare, but fortunately everything else I wrote was on point.