[HCoop-Misc] UK-based members able to help with a shipment?

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Sat Jan 26 18:32:59 EST 2008

Hey folks,

UK-based members, would any of you be able to help me with a
purchase in London and shipping to my address?

There's an item I'd like to buy in London. The only place to get
it is at the company's London premises through personal collection
and cash payment.

The item would be 20 kilograms heavy and cost 100 GBP.
Shipping would be 75 GBP.

I'd send you the money beforehand through PayPal or bank transfer;
you'd pick up the package and ship it to me through ParcelForce.

So, contact me off-list if you'd be able to do this.

Much appreciated,
-doc