[HCoop-Misc] Personal LDAP service?

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Tue Oct 2 19:05:24 EDT 2007

Hi -misc folks,

I've searched a bit for how to do this, but am a bit stuck.  Would it be
feasible for me to somehow run an ldap service off of one of my domains
that would contain my personal address book (to allow access anywhere)?

I suppose I could find a php program that uses mysql/postgresql, but I'd
really like ldap so it integrates with mail clients instead of adding a
web interface step.

Can anyone point me to some software that would help me do this?
Alternatively, could someone also tell me if this will be impossible on
our (new) setup as-is?

Thanks for your help!

frank