[HCoop-Misc] name of new host

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Thu May 17 13:53:33 EDT 2007

> Was there deliberation on the name for our new server?

If you care to donate another server for the co-op's use, you can feel
free to name it as you please.  This issue was addressed long ago.

We also agreed to create d -> deleuze, m -> mire, and a -> abulafia CNAME
mappings in DNS for convenience. (admins: has this been done?)

Should the co-op buy any new boxes, I am sure that there will also be some
kind of suggestion/straw poll process to pick a name as we did with
fyodor.  I also think that server names are a silly thing to make a big
deal about.

-ntk