[HCoop-Misc] Lost Domain.

Narendra Prabhu naren at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 6 08:49:14 EST 2007

Hello,

Thank you, Justin and Karl.

After reading the mails and reading related things over the Net, I think
its best I forget that domain name. There seems to be too many
complications involved. Well, a lesson learnt. :)

Just to see where it goes, I have mailed the guys who have the domain
currently. Let me see what they have to say. I will tell you guys when
they get back.

Regards,
Naren.