[HCoop-Misc] Personal banking recommendations

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 6 16:35:45 EDT 2007

This message is targeted at US residents.  Sorry to bother the rest of
y'all.

I'm moving to New York City soon and need to open a bank account to use
there, as I do my banking now through a student credit union.  Does
anyone have any recommendations to make regarding which bank I ought to
choose?  I'd most appreciate recommendations coming with justifications,
so I have a chance to see if some reasons don't apply to my situation.