[HCoop-Misc] Olive oil redux

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 19 02:24:32 EDT 2006

I have negotiated another order for Palestinian olive oil.  This is the
same product and harvest as I shipped earlier.  Namely, organic olive
oil in 500 mL bottles from harvests in the West Bank of Palestine.]

Needless to say, recent events in the middle east have created a crisis
in Palestine.  There is all-out warfare between Israel and Palestine
particularrly in the Gaza Strip and also against the Lebanese Republic,
leading to a humanitarian crisis in many areas.  This product supports
not only organic farming practices, traditional farming, and high
quality extra-virgin olive oil, but also a region  that has little else
to economically support a legitimate enterprise.

Again, I will be offering the product at no profit to myself.  The price
is $11.67 per bottle plus shipping from me (NYC zip 11432) to you per
bottle.

Please email me if you want to place an order, with the number of
bottles you wish to order.  Payment should be made by PayPal if
possible.  Alternatives include postal money order and HCoop balance
transfer (if and only if you have more than adequate balance with HCoop).

-ntk