[Hcoop-misc] Wiki recommendations

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Jan 16 08:57:09 EST 2006

Alok G. Singh wrote:

>I am planning to starting a small wiki on hcoop to keep snippets, notes and TODOs. I have never done this before. I do not (at least at first) to make it publicly editable. I was going to use muse and publish static HTML from my home box. Would anyone care to recommend a workflow that they themselves have found useful ?

I don't have very wide experience with wiki software, but I have been
very pleased with my several uses of MoinMoin.  In addition to its
fundamental features, there's also the fact that we make it very easy to
set up your own MoinMoin wiki at HCoop.  See:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/MoinMoinConfiguration

It's easy to use orthogonal means to keep your wiki private.  For
instance, you can use the BasicAuth domtool directive described on:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/VirtualHostConfiguration