[HCoop-Misc] should we list ourselves here?

Ryan M kubisuro at att.net
Wed Aug 2 15:37:04 EDT 2006

Hello,
Terrence Brannon wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Sounds like we should put our names in both places. Both me and angela
> have
> Zope instances running with no sweat (actually I'm running out of
> processes,
> but that's a minor issue).
>
> People like our open style of web hosting.
>
> I'd be happy to submit entries in both places if it's OK with everyone.

If python isn't particularly taxing in a constant manner, as you
suggest, then perhaps it isn't a bad idea.

But if the volume of people referred from there ends up in large
numbers, a waiting list
would likely be something to look into once capacity on Fyodor is
reached (whatever magic number that is).

Is word of mouth no longer working well enough?

best,
Ryan M.