[Hcoop-misc] Olive oil

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:17:38 EDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:

> If any of you want to go in on a case with me, even just one bottle,
> send me an email--I will ship them to you at cost ($11.67 each,
> half-liter bottles) plus shipping/packing.  I want at least 2 for
> myself, and I will get a case if others will buy at least 5 total.  If I
> don't have any response within a week I'll just suck it and buy a 3-pack.

odd synchronicity to this post. I was reading on Edgar Cayce's 3-day apple fast:
http://www.ehow.com/how_12675_apple-cleansing-fast.html

and he recommends some olive oil on day 4 of the fast to aid elimination.

Just a little bit of associative conversation making. Good luck on
finding some people to go with you.

I'm assuming it's a cold-pressed raw product.