[Hcoop-misc] Try my programming languages comparison web site?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Dec 25 12:32:37 EST 2005

I figure that it's about time someone broke this mailing list in, and it
seems that announcements of new HCoop-hosted stuff and requests for
feedback are the right sort of thing to be sending.

I've created a new web site to help organize arguments for why
programming languages, tools, and techniques ought to be used:
    http://www.softwarescrutiny.net/

It's a wiki-style, community content-based site.  For those programmers
who are reading this, I'd appreciate some feedback based on experience
trying to use the site for its intended purpose, by adding programming
problems and solutions and some other things.