[HCoop-Help] Wordpress media uploads fail
sajith at hcoop.net
Mon Nov 22 16:10:54 EST 2021
I am trying to figure out why I can't upload images to my brand new wordpress
installation. This is what's going on, and what I have looked at:
- Wordpress claims success when uploading a file, with a "100% complete"
progress bar and everything. But no directory or file is made under the
folder `wp-content/uploads`, and the corresponding GET request results in a
404 Not Found error.
- I have done `fsr sa wp-content/uploads $USER.daemon write`, as recommended
in the wiki: https://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual/WebApplications/WordPress
- I can't find any errors or warnings corresponding to this in apache logs.
- I am at 71% of my 20G quota.
- I was trying to upload a 16KB file. Wordpress media upload limit is 64MB;
POST data limit is 256MB.
Has anyone come across this before? How do I solve this?
Thank you in advance!
More information about the HCoop-Help