[HCoop-Help] Payment not reflected in my account balance.

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu Mar 25 20:16:06 EDT 2021

Srikanth Sastry <sastry at hcoop.net> writes:

> Hey folks,

> I have already sent this email to payment at hcoop.net, but have not
> received a response, and the issue still remains. I hope that someone
> on this list can help.
>
> I paid ~$100 through PayPal, but we account still shows that I have
> only ~$5 in my account. Is there a way to confirm that the funds made
> it to hcoop, and that my account is sufficiently funded?

Hey,

Just wanted to apologize to anyone whose payment sat for the last few
weeks -- been a bit burned out (last year has been just a *bit*
stressful), and slacked on basically everything this month.

I just went through and processed all outstanding payments, I am not
planning to let it slide like this again (I try to process same day or
at worst a couple of days, as letting them build up just makes
processing them more time consuming).