[HCoop-Help] Payment not reflected in my account balance.

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:39:11 EDT 2021

Even if he doesn't, it won't matter much - you're allowed to go negative
with no immediate consequences, so it's mostly a bookkeeping issue.
(Access is never removed or limited without a manual review first.)

Although I agree that it would be better to be caught up soon, all this
work is done on a volunteer basis, and Clinton has more on his plate for
the co-op than most of us do.

KEN