[HCoop-Help] wsgi app behind nginx: do I need a second port number?

Matthew Smith dogman at unifone.net.nz
Sun Dec 15 22:47:50 EST 2019

Hi,

I've been using gunicorn for an wsgi app, now I want nginx to serve
static files and pass other requests to wsgi. Do I need to apply for a
second port number? The example nginx.conf's I've looked at all have
Server{listen 80 <...>}. Do I change that 80? What to?

If anyone on marsh is successfully doing wsgi<-nginx I'd be very
grateful to get an idea of your nginx.conf. I'm agnostic as to wsgi
server - the best one is the one I can make work behind nginx:-)

mds