[HCoop-Help] Bugzilla problems & problems logging into marsh

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sun Nov 11 22:45:24 EST 2018

Ahoy,

Kenneth Pronovici <pronovic at hcoop.net> writes:

> I sent a separate message to clinton at unknownlamer.org and admins at hcoop.net, but realized I should have
> CC'd hcoop-help so that everyone else is aware. I'm currently having problems logging into marsh from bog
> (and elsewhere). I had enough failed logins that I apparently caused marsh to start denying traffic from
> bog. I tried filing a bug report in Bugzilla, but it's currently having problems sending email. So, if anyone
> else is seeing behavior like this, you're not the only one.
>
> KEN

Problems with mail from bugzilla (and bog/navajos in general) and with
bog being blocked from ssh to marsh should be resolved now.

The firewall was only allowing mail to the new mail server from navajos,
and we had to exempt bog from fail2ban protection on marsh. I did a few
tests with both and they were working, should be good to go.