[HCoop-Help] seeking a mentor re domtool, mail, mx

David Brownstein dbrownst at hcoop.net
Mon Sep 11 15:33:11 EDT 2017

Greetings all,

I have two domains currently hosted elsewhere, and I would like to shift
their mail handling to hcoop.  Unfortunately I don't have the
expertise/confidence to do this on my own, even assisted by existing
tutorials.

I wonder if there is anybody out there who wouldn't mind being a mentor
for me, in this regard?  I'm not looking for you to do anything.  Just to
respond to my emails saying "I think that my next step is XYZ".  You would
then tell me if I'm correct or not.  And, if not, point me in the right
direction.

In gratitude, I am happy to create an hcoop tutorial on this subject to
support others.  With any luck this would make it easier to recruit new
members.

many thanks,
David B.