[HCoop-Help] seeking a mentor re domtool, mail, mx

David Brownstein dbrownst at hcoop.net
Fri Oct 13 14:26:38 EDT 2017

A friendly reminder that I am still looking for help with this.

For a long time I've had a problem in that not all forwarded messages get
delivered to my hcoop inbox.  I don't truly understand why, but the issue
is SPF.  Example:
<http://www.openspf.org/Why?scope=mfrom;identity=prvs=45200f76f=ken.farr@canada.ca;ip=23.83.220.9>

I'd like to solve this once and for all by moving mail handling for one of
my domains to hcoop.  Assuming that this is a solution, could somebody
please act as a mentor for me, to navigate domtool, etc?

Many thanks,
David