[HCoop-Help] spam and email lists

Ryan Wisnesky wisnesky at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:04:20 EDT 2015

Hello,

I run a mailing list through hcoop that (I believe) is set to reject all non-member posts.  However, as the list administrator I still get emails asking me to approve/deny messages from non-members that SpamAssassin has identified as spam.  Because these messages are from non-members I am surprised they get to SpamAssassin at all.  Anyway, my question is if there is a way to stop receiving these emails from SpamAssassin.  My account has SpamAssassin turned off; I think SpamAssassin must be turned on across all hcoop-managed lists.

Thanks,
Ryan Wisnesky

PS I am not subscribed to hcoop-help,  so please include wisnesky at gmail.com on any reply.