[HCoop-Help] alpine mail directory permissions

David Brownstein dbrownst at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 2 16:52:34 EST 2015

Of course Jack is exactly correct, and this explains the expanding range
of problems I experienced yesterday, beyond those with Alpine.

Now, I do remember reading this page when I first joined the co-op.
<http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual/GettingStarted>

At that time AFS and Kerberos tickets meant nothing to me.  I remained in
blissful ignorance until yesterday, never having been logged into my
account for 10 hours before.

In gratitude,
David.