[HCoop-Help] domtool problem on bog

layline at hcoop.net layline at hcoop.net
Sat Jul 26 11:39:58 EDT 2014

I'm having trouble with domtool on bog. It fails with the message "Configuration failed: Error during configuration evaluation". I see this failure when I run domtool on of my domain definitions. These errors occur even when I've freshly logged in and AFS services seem fine.

Now "domtool -tc jline.us" runs clean with exit code 0, as does "domtool-admin describe jline.us". The only odd thing I noticed in the output of domtool-admin are the headings "Node deleuze" and "Node outpost" - but these could just be some cruft I hadn't previously recognized.

bog has been like this for the past 12 hours so I don't think this is a transient problem. Is anyone else experiencing similar trouble?

Thanks,

-- Jesse Shumway  <layline AT hcoop.net>