[HCoop-Help] .forward file not working?

Anil N anil at hcoop.net
Sat Aug 23 05:26:07 EDT 2014

Hi Lauren,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014, at 05:17 AM, lauren wrote:
> On 2014-08-18 22:36, Daniil Frumin wrote:
> >
> > Just a hunch: maybe there is something wrong with the ACLs of your
> > .public folder?
> >
> > What does `fs listacl .public` say?
>
> It says:
>
> Access list for .public is
> Normal rights:
> system:administrators rlidwka
> system:anyuser r1
> domtool r1
> lauren rlidwka
> lauren.daemon rlk
>
> I have no idea what any of this means so I really appreciate you helping
> me figure it out!

I tried listing permissions of your home directory (~lauren) - it says
no access. Most of us have atleast "system:anyuser l" set for our home
dirs. If thats the cause - you could try setting it and see. You can
list the permissions using "fs listacl ~" and try setting it if needed
using "fs setacl -dir ~ -a system:anyuser l".
--
Anil.