[HCoop-Help] unable to ssh into my account

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Mon Nov 11 13:35:00 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Sajith Sasidharan <sajith at hcoop.net>wrote:

> dbrownst <dbrownst at hcoop.net> wrote:
>
> > This morning I find that I am unable to ssh into my account.  Am I alone
> > with this problem?  It was working just fine last night.
>
> You aren't alone.  I could log into mire, so I tried ssh-ing from mire
> to bog -- that didn't work either.

Yeah, I think we're having some systemic problems.  Right now, I can
connect to ssh.hcoop.net, but it doesn't accept my credentials.  I have
processes running to monitor email and cron jobs.  I've been seeing broken
email delivery (test messages not delivered) since around 1:50am CT, and my
cron monitor has been reporting intermittent problems since 4:00am CT.
 I've also seen intermittent AFS problems with cron jobs over the last day
or so.

KEN