[HCoop-Help] unable to ssh into my account

dbrownst dbrownst at hcoop.net
Mon Nov 11 12:27:01 EST 2013

Greetings all,

This morning I find that I am unable to ssh into my account.  Am I alone
with this problem?  It was working just fine last night.

On first attempt, I received the error "Permission denied, please try
again."  Thinking that I may have made a typo on my password I tried
again.  This happened several times before I was informed "Permission
denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password)."

On subsequent tries, I received "Connection closed by 69.90.123.72" and
then finally, it won't even ask me for a password anymore, getting
simply "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host".

In gratitude,
David B.