[HCoop-Help] Anyone else seeing email delays due to DNS?

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Thu May 16 19:40:36 EDT 2013

I've had a few reports from friends lately about problems emailing me.
 They've received "Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours"
errors, and the transcript says:

451 cedar-solutions.com: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

The errors have been spread out over several days, so it doesn't seem
to be an isolated incident.  The emails do eventually get through.

Has anyone else seen something like this lately?

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org>
http://www.cedar-solutions.com/