[HCoop-Help] deleuze is SPAM blacklisted

Jesse Shumway layline at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 3 17:59:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

This may be old news; that is a fix has been applied and mail servers just need to update their blacklists. Or, it may be a new manifestation of spammers relaying through recently cracked services like moinmoin. Anyway, this message is a symptom, and not a cause, but I'm posting it here because it keeps me from emailing with hoop served source addresses.

 chigakoe at jedax.com
   SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<chigakoe at jedax.com>:
   host jedax.com [74.220.202.12]: 550-Message rejected because (deleuze.hcoop.net) [69.90.123.67]:55986 is
   550 blacklisted.

Thanks in advance to those admins whose skill and determination can fix this bug and right this wrong.

-- Jesse Shumway  <layline AT hcoop.net>