[HCoop-Help] 503 Service Unavailable error for http://semanticoverload.com

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat Jan 5 23:37:24 EST 2013

sastry <sastry at hcoop.net> writes:

> Greetings!
> I am trying to move my website semanticoverload.com to navajos.
> However, I am not able to access my website to test anything. I am now
> getting a 503 Service unavailable error when I go to
> http://semanticoverload.com. My other websites seem to be loading fine.
> Does anyone have any idea how I should debug this issue?

A few other members have hit this same issue with php -- the newer suphp
refuses to accept that group ownership means nothing to afs, and a bunch
of files in your directory were owned by uid gid 1000 (don't ask me why,
seems like something that happened ages ago).

I changed the ownership of all of the files in your public_html, and in
theory things should work if you move it back to navajos again.

Looks like I'm going to be doing a site-wide check for files with a
group other than nogroup, hrm.

--
Lindsay (Carlton): nighttime baker! sounds a little iffy