[HCoop-Help] Migrating a wiki to navajos

Nathan Weston elbows at hcoop.net
Sun Feb 10 11:29:06 EST 2013

I'm trying to migrate my moin wiki over to navajos, so far without
success.

Here's what I've done:
1. Followed the migration instructions here:
http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual/WebApplications/MoinMoin#Moin_1.7.x
2. Updated my domtool configuration
3. Edited my hosts file so I can test without waiting for the DNS
changes to propagate

Now when I try to connect to my wiki, it times out.

I made a backup before migrating, but when I point my domtool
configuration at the backup, I get 403 forbidden errors.

My domtool configuration to use the backup on mire looks like this:

dom "cfoboard.hcoop.net" with
   web "www" with
     serverAliasHost "cfoboard.hcoop.net";
     addMoinMoinOld where
       Script = home "cfoboard-wiki-17-backup/moin.cgi";
       Htdocs = "/moin";
       Prefix = "/";
     end;
   end;
end;

I think this is identical to my old setup except for changing the
Script path to point to my backup, but I may have unwittingly changed
something else.

The configuration for navajos looks like this:

dom "cfoboard.hcoop.net" with
   web "www" with
     serverAliasHost "cfoboard.hcoop.net";
     addMoinMoin where
       Script = home "cfoboard-wiki-19/moin.cgi";
       Htdocs = moin_default_htdocs;
       Prefix = "/";
     end;
   end;
end;

Any suggestions to get this working either on mire or navajos would be
appreciated.