[HCoop-Help] Blackberry can't connect to IMAP or POP3 server

luke luke at hcoop.net
Fri Aug 2 19:32:22 EDT 2013

Every since updating my Blackberry to the newest version of OS10, I've
been unable to connect to mail.hcoop.net by IMAP or POP3 from the
device. The error message I get is:

"The server mail.hcoop.net for your account (SoundofWater -
luke at soundofwater.com) is not responding. Please check your settings and
try again."

I'm sure I'm using the right settings, because they are the same as
before. I've tried resetting the device, and tinkering with the settings
(e.g., SSL), but without any success. What else can I try?

Luke.