[HCoop-Help] Can't log in to website

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Thu Mar 8 10:32:06 EST 2012

I assume you're talking about the member portal (members.hcoop.net).  If
so, the password is the same as you'd use to log into mire or one of the
other Linux boxes.  I just checked, and I was able to log in.  I'm not sure
about the forgot password email, since I've never used that feature.

KEN

Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org>
http://www.cedar-solutions.com/