[HCoop-Help] Need to install latest CMS(Drupal 8) or Joomla, however PHP version is old

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:43:09 EDT 2012

I know this reply is super late in coming, but Clinton is about 3/4 of the
way through decrustifying the Web server. We will then be able to do all
kinds of software upgrade magic, and also I think we qualify for a free
pony. :)

The main reason it's such slow going is that Clinton is the only sysadmin
currently. If anyone else has ability and even a small amount of time,
Clinton could use your help. I have my own laundry list of things I want to
set in motion, including a more streamlined means of setting up and
updating globally used software (so fewer people need to install newer
versions), but it all hinges on Clinton finishing up the tasks he has at
hand.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org