[HCoop-Help] domtool help?

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Fri Jan 28 18:25:38 EST 2011

Does anyone know how you know if domtool had been run successfully?
Whenever I run the command it never comes back with a prompt (I waited
for over 2 hours earlier today), and then I have to close the putty
session and start over. In some cases I believe its running the
command because my changes are displayed but other times I don't
know... and since I suck at domtool its taking me many many tries to
figure out how to get it to work for my new wordpress site. I hate
asking for help if I can figure it out on my own, but this is taking
forever and its frustrating.

Can anyone tell me what my .domtool file should look like to get
wordpress to work on lauren.hcoop.net where the wordpress directory is
in public_html/testwp? That would help me a lot.

Thank you.

Lauren