[HCoop-Help] wordpress installation help?

Lauren McNees lauren at rosasharn.com
Mon Jan 24 14:37:38 EST 2011

Hello hcoopers,

I was really hoping that I'd be able to do this myself, but alas, no. Thank
you to anyone who's willing to help me out.

I want to install a second wordpress site to use as a tester/developer (my
website www.rosasharn.com is currently running on wordpress on hcoop). I
created a new MySql database called lauren_testwp, gave myself full
permissions on it, downloaded wordpress and did all the settings in
wp-config.php, uploaded wordpress to
http://hcoop.net/~lauren/testwp/wordpress and went to my browser to load
wp-admin/install.php. I get "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" and I don't know why.
Does anyone know what I'm missing? I'm assuming I don't have to do anything
with domtool since I'm not messing with a new domain.

I really appreciate advice on this. Its driving my crazy. Thank you.

Lauren