[HCoop-Help] server problems?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Feb 2 14:49:03 EST 2011

Lauren McNees <lauren at rosasharn.com> writes:

> My website won't load, and it looks like a lot of other hcoop-hosted
> websites won't load.

I just checked this and my site on mire also timed out. I sshed into
mire and the load average was above 11. Between the time I logged in and
did the ps aux to find what was going on the load average dropped to
normal and everything seems fine.

I'll keep an eye on this--it could be that something is occasionally
tying up all of the apache workers long enough to cause timeouts.

--
clinton: last time I was a bit weak (*sniff* level four and only 18 hp)
clinton: I had a -1 intelligence modifier for the first three weeks