[HCoop-Help] is domtool working?

Peter Gammie peteg42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:43:14 EDT 2010

Hello,

Hope I got the right list.

I just changed the config for my domain in ~peteg/.domtool/peteg.org and ran domtool:

peteg at mire:~/.domtool$ domtool
Configuration succeeded.

The output of 'domtool-admin describe peteg.org' is unchanged, however, even after 30 minutes or so. If you want to check for something, note the basic authentication changed from something mentioning flan to something mentioning nic.

Also I got the impression that AFS is a bit flakey while I was making these changes - my homedir was read-only for a while, and I got the '?'s of death in the output of ls. Seems OK now, but perhaps it isn't from domtool's POV.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

cheers
peter

--