[HCoop-Help] Fwd: website software for non-technical people

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Mon Sep 13 23:39:25 EDT 2010

Peter,

I tried Wordpress without knowing anything about CMSs or programming (I knew
html and css only) and I was able to figure it out, and I really like it. I
would highly recommend it as a starting point for a simple dynamic system.
I'm not an expert but I don't know what the scary guts your friend is
talking about are. I've done minor tweaking of the source files and haven't
had any trouble.

Good luck!

Lauren