[HCoop-Help] [HCoop-Announce] MySQL databases migration

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Fri Oct 8 12:11:19 EDT 2010

Could someone help me determine what I need to do to switch my wordpress
database from 69.90.123.67 to mysql.hcoop.net? In my wp-config.php file it
says define('DB_HOST', '69.90.123.67'); but is that the only place where I
need to change it or is there more to it than that? I don't really know what
I'm doing... Thank you for any assistance.

Lauren