[HCoop-Help] ssh tunnel problems

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Tue May 25 21:43:15 EDT 2010

Thanks everyone for your help and troubleshooting. From my work computer I
tried mire.hcoop.net on port 2222 and got a different error message:
"Connection refused". I just tried the same from my home computer and had
success. From my work computer I didn't get a prompt on fritz, but I did
from home.

Also I might have given somewhat erroneous info in my original message. I
haven't had success sshing with putty on another non-work server, but I have
with WinSCP. (I can't connect to mire with WinSCP anymore either, which led
me to believe that my work admins have blocked mire alone, but I may be
wrong.)

Thanks again for any more advice.